Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A Little Princess





This is the edit that Halee Rock and I came up with out of the photos that were made available. It was difficult to choose the photos for this assignment because the story is about the young girl and being a pageant family. However, at the pageant, it seemed that the photographer focused more on the other girls that were participating. We decided to make an edit that focused more on the interactions between the little girl and her family. For the most part, the edit consisted of the girl and her father. There were very few that had all three of the family members in the same photo. Looking back on the final edit, I feel we should have had one or two more detail shots in exchange for some we picked. Two I can think of is the photo of the father painting the girl's fingernails or the one of her shining her shoes. Even though there are some changes that I might make, I feel that this was a successful edit from the photos that were available.  Without being able to talk to the photographer and fully understand what they were going for, Halee and I had to make our own story.



No comments:

Post a Comment